Sponge Sampling Kits Ideal for Swabbing Large and Irregular Surfaces
The TSC ‘all in one’ sponge sampling kits not only neutralise by immediate dilution but also neutralise disinfectants that are not readily inactivated this way using our unique Neutralising Buffer. Only TSC products offers all round neutralising.
TSC sponges are ‘ready to go’ and non inhibitory for your microbiological analysis of different surfaces providing optimal microorganism recovery for sampling contact surfaces as well as sampling environmental and industrial settings.
TSC neutralising buffer dosed sponges are your ideal solution where disinfectants and sanitisers are used including food production surfaces, clinical & veterinary infection control, pharmaceutical and cosmetic facilities and valuable in cleaning validation, protecting your brand preventing costly recalls.
Sponges are available in the following formats:
TS/15-A:74 50cm Blue Sponge dosed in Neutralising Buffer in 100ml Plastic container + glove
TS/15-B 50cm Blue Sponge dosed in Neutralising Buffer in easy open homogeniser bag
TS/15-UB Envirostik [2 x 25cm blue sponge on a stick] dosed with Neutralising Buffer
- Ready to use premoistened sponge swabs
- New easy open stomacher bag ensures sponge remains in bag throughout duration of microbiological test limiting contamination
- Non inhibitory sponge
- Full shelf life of 12 months
- Sponge samples convenient for sampling large and irregular surfaces
- Distinctive blue colour for identification
- Assured recovery of food pathogens such as Salmonella and Listeria
- User video and IFU information available on TSC website
- Easily monitor cleaning for HACCP
For further information on TSC Surface Sampling Sponges use the 'Request More Information' button below or email TSC at email@example.com
Tags: Environmental Monitoring, Surface Monitoring, Surface Sampling Sponge
Date Published: September 5, 2017
Source article link: Technical Service Consultants Ltd » company contact details