Simple, Effective Cleaning and Sanitising Validation Systems from TSC
Uncover hidden contamination with Technical Service Consultants (TSC) Enviroscreen range that offers customers a wide choice of ready to use sampling kits for routine microbiological & general hygiene monitoring of equipment & surfaces, ideal for validation of cleaning & sanitising programs.
TSC Neutralising Buffer
In many cases a surface will contain traces of disinfectants and/or sanitisers. Left alone and over time, these cleaning fluid traces will not kill the microorganisms, but will just prevent any growth (bacteriostatic effect). TSC Neutralising Buffer will neutralise most common disinfectants, providing end-users with total testing assurance.
Quantitative Swab Sampling Kits
- High quality transport sampling kits
- Ready filled with TSC Neutralising Buffer
- Accurate volumes
- Choice of swab shafts and tips
- 2 year shelf life
PreMoist Swab Kits
- Pre-moistened with TSC Neutralising Buffer, saving time & cost
- Entire sample can easily be analysed
- Choice of swab tips
- 12 month shelf life
Sponge Sampling Kits
- Pre-moistened with TSC Neutralising Buffer for convenience
- Fast & simple way to confirm the presence of living bacterial cells
- Cellulose sponge offers enhanced sample collection & release
- Sturdy breakpoint handle available for hard to reach areas
- 12 month shelf life
- Ideal monitoring solution
Dry Swab Sampling
- Wide selection of swab sizes, bud types and shafts
- With and without breakpoints for added convenience
- Ideal for general sampling applications of cleaned areas
All sampling devices conform to ISO 18593:2004 requirements and are gamma irradiated for assured sterility.
For further details and samples please visit www.tscswabs.co.uk or call +44(0)1706 620600
Tags: Swabs, Surface Monitoring
Date Published: July 7, 2014
Source article link: TSC
ESwab’s Versatility And Efficacy To Detect MRSA From Nasal Swabs Shown
MWE Sigma Transwabs® and Fecal Transwabs® Compatible with Copan WASP®
Specialist Pharmaceutical Irradiated Plate Media from SGL
[VIDEO] Is Your Production Environment Contaminating Your Finished Product?
Are You Prepared for the Flu Season Ahead?