Serial Dilution System for Total Viable Counts
After market launch and a highly successful food microbiology customer testing program in its domestic Swiss market – Inlabtec AG is now introducing its unique Serial Dilution System to international markets.
The Inlabtec Serial Dilution System automates the traditionally labour-intensive process of serial dilution and replaces glass tubes with single-use sterile bags.
The Inlabtec Serial Dilution System consists of a dispenser unit and a bag holder for handling the Serial Dilution Bags. With the revolutionary Inlabtec Serial Dilution System it is now possible to achieve the perfect serial dilution every time.
- Intrinsically safe and comfortable pipetting avoids confusion and mistakes
- High data quality due to standardized dilution process
- No cumbersome handling of caps during pipetting
- No physical stress due to manual sample vortexing
- No more time consuming preparation of dilution tubes
- Very short payback time for labs currently processing 100+ dilution tubes daily
A two minute video showing how the Serial Dilution System works may be viewed at
Inlabtec AG was set-up to develop and provide research and quality control labs in the food industry with complete solutions that incorporate innovative and eco-friendly consumables. Our products eliminate repetitive and stressful work. They promote the well-being of staff and help testing lab’s improve their productivity and reduce costs. For further information or to locate your local Inlabtec distribution partner please visit www.inlabtec.com
Tags: Liquid Handling, Sample Preparation, Total Counts, Workflow Optimization
Date Published: January 5, 2015
Source article link: iNLABTEC AG » company contact details