Rapid Sterility Testing: Get Reliable Results in 5 days
Traditional sterility tests require an incubation time of at least 14 days to deliver final results. By changing the testing approach from liquid media incubation to solid nutrient media, and detection from visual inspection to an automated bioluminescence assay, Merck Millipore’s Milliflex® Rapid System substantially reduces time to result to only 5 days.
Sterility testing with the Milliflex® Rapid System not only allows faster release of sterile products to the market but also enables earlier implementation of corrective actions, thus avoiding the loss of time and money.
Merck Millipore Millflex® Rapid System:
- Growth based results to detect viable cells and ensure continuity in the interpretation of the test
- Technology compatible with any identification methodology
- Robust and easy to use, it provides consistent and reliable results
- Fully automated data interpretation, independent from the operator
- Compliant with 21 CFR Part 11
Tags: Microbial Limit Testing, Sterility Testing, Total Counts
Date Published: July 14, 2014
Source article link: Merck Millipore » company contact details