Meat Speciation Testing Gains UKAS Accreditation
Geneius have gained UKAS accreditation for meat speciation utilising bespoke in-house developed qualitative PCR methodology.
This unique development provides Geneius customers with:
- A very comprehensive, cost effective, detection process.
- Rapid result generating capability.
- Excellent test reliability - not reliant on the efficiency and accuracy of external PCR kits
- A highly flexible detection capability especially when challenged with difficult matrices with high fat content or highly processed foods.
- DNA sequencing expertise which delivers the fastest and most accurate confirmation of unanticipated positive results.
Please contact us to discuss your meat speciation needs
Tags: Meat Speciation
Date Published: September 9, 2014
Source article link: Geneius Labs » company contact details
Quickest, Easiest Test for Raw Pork in Meat and Environmental Samples
NGS Shows Meat DNA in Veggie Burgers
Simple, Safe, Sealed - Sampling Device for Tissue Genotyping and DNA Speciation
UK Launches Virtual Food Authenticity Network
Meat Speciation Service Can Identify up to 21 Species on One DNA Chip