Improved Microgen S-Test!
The S-Test is based upon the differential solubility of Haemoglobin from Sickle Cell Anaemia suffers compared to that of normal subjects. The presence of Hb-S is indicated by a turbid solution after lysing red blood cells in the test solution.
What benefits does S-Test offer?
- Results available in 5 minutes
- Simple to perform
- Method to differentiate heterozygous Hb-AS and homozygous Hb-SS
- Positive and negative controls now available
- Positive and negative controls can be aliquoted and stored frozen for up to 3 years
- Shelf life extended by 3 months
Please visit the company web-site (www.microgenbioproducts.com) for more product information.
Date Published: June 18, 2012
Source article link: Microgen Bioproducts Ltd. » company contact details