HardyCHROM SS - a Better Way to Screen for Enteric Pathogens
A highly selective chromogenic medium for the primary screening of stools for the isolation and differentiation of Salmonella and Shigella spp.
- Colonies of Salmonella and Shigella will appear teal in color. Salmonella will appear with or without a black center.
- Non-pathogenic organisms are easily ruled out based on colony color.
- Reduces costly false positive work-ups.
- Less colony picking, subculturing, and identifications.
- Reduces the number of plates for primary stool setup.
- Increases specificity.
- Effectively rules out most Proteus spp.
- Utilizes a patented chromogen - a Hardy Diagnostics exclusive.
- Reduce labor and material costs by up to 20% - call for data.
- Manufactured in an ISO 13485 certified facility.
- Competitive pricing, quality products, with exceptional service and support.
For more information on HardyCHROM SS visit www.hardydiagnostics.com/hardychromss.html
Tags: Identification, Salmonella, Pathogen, Shigella
Date Published: March 13, 2012
Source article link: Hardy Diagnostics » company contact details
1 Media, 1 Protocol, 3 Food Pathogens - AOAC PTM
Rapid Confirmation of L. mono from Presumptives on Chromogenic Media
Three Salmonella Targets in One PCR Test for Poultry - AFNOR Certified
Salmonella from Recent Contamination of Baby Milk Gives Atypical Colonies on XLD
Rapid Detection Methods for Salmonella in Foods