Food Safety Testing Market Global Trends to 2018 -15% Discount
The global food safety testing market is projected to grow from $9,262 million in 2012 to $14,030 million at a CAGR ( Compound Annual Growth Rate ) of 7.2% by 2018.
The leading country in the North American food safety testing market in 2012 was U.S, accounting for nearly 70% of the market share.
The key market players in food safety testing include SGS SA (Switzerland), Bureau Veritas (France), Intertek Group Plc. (U.K.), and DNV (Norway). These players use strategies such as introducing new products & services, mergers & acquisitions etc. to strengthen their position in the market.
Some key points from the report:
- GMO testing is the fastest growing segment.
- Meat & Poultry is the largest food group tested.
- APAC will be the source of new revenue generation.
- Pathogen testing is the largest segment of all.
- The market is gradually shifting towards rapid testing methods with PCR & immunoassay-based methods dominating.
This report provides information on future laboratory testing in the food safety sector and is suitable for strategic planning up to 2018.
The reports provides market estimation by:
- Contaminants: Pathogens (Salmonella, Listeria, E. Coli, Campylobacter, Others), Pesticides, GMOs, Toxins, Others
- Technologies: Traditional Technology, Rapid Technology (Convenience-Based Testing, PCR-Based Testing, Immunoassay-Based Testing, Other Rapid Tests
- Food Types: Meat & Poultry Products, Dairy Products, Processed Food, Fruit & Vegetable, Other Food Types
- Geography: North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico), Europe (U.K., Germany, France, Italy, Poland, Others), Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, Australia, Others), ROW (Brazil, Argentina, South Africa, Others)
The report provide insights about the current market scenario, growth opportunities, drivers, restraints and competitive landscape which will help companies to define strategies and find new sources of revenue.
Click here to request download of pdf brochure - enter 'RapidMicrobiology15' in the 'Specific Interests' field to get your 15% special rapidmicrobiology.com visitor discount. Alternatively, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Markets and Markets are able to customize this report to suit your own requirements, click on the 'request more information' button below to ask for a quote.
Detailed report on the following geographies are available separately - North America, Europe, APAC, ROW.
Tags: Market Reports
Date Published: July 18, 2013 » company contact details
Europe Microbial Identification Systems Industry - Market Report
Global Rapid Microbiology Testing - Market Report
Microbiology Culture Media Industry In USA - Market Report
Microbial Product Industry in USA - Market Report
China and India are Fastest Growing Clinical Microbiology Markets