Concentrating Pipette Can Replace Enrichment Step
The InnovaPrep Concentrating Pipette is an automated sample prep instrument that rapidly concentrates liquid samples for direct detection. The one-pass method provides rapid sample volume reduction and simultaneous clean buffer exchange. Liquid samples can be concentrated in minutes allowing concentration factors of several orders of magnitude for direct detection by allowing analysis of the entire sample. This method eliminates the need for manual methods such as overnight enrichment for many sample types.
- Fast—able to concentrate up to 100 mL/min
- Accepts large starting sample volumes (Liters)
- Final volumes are user selectable from 1 mL-200 μL
- Easy operation—users can be trained in less than 10 min.
- Works with a wide variety of liquid sample matrices and detection platforms
- Compatible with most rapid analytical methods including immunoassay or PCR.
For more information visit - http://innovaprep.com/products/concentrating-pipette/
Not intended for clinical IVD
Tags: Sample Preparation, Concentration, Enrichment
Date Published: June 10, 2014
Source article link: INNOVAPREP » company contact details
InnovaPrep Introduces the New CP-Select Bio-Concentrator
InnovaPrep Launches New Generation Concentrating Pipette
New ABL Semi-Micro Balances Weigh to 5 Places with GLP Printouts
Leading Food Hygiene Lab Reports on the Inlabtec Serial Diluter