You're invited to attend EMLab P&K's complimentary “Mold Health Effects, Sampling, & Data Interpretation” webinar on Wednesday, May 14, 2014 (9:00am-12:00pm, Pacific; 12:00pm-3:00pm, Eastern). Please plan to join the webinar 15 minutes before the scheduled time.
Register at https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/841158330
You will learn an overview of mold and about the health effects associated with mold exposure. You will also learn sampling guidelines, practice interpreting sets of data, and gain a better understanding about how and why EMLab P&K developed the MoldScore and MoldRange reports. Our instructor is Dave Gallup, EMLab P&K's General Manager and Co-founder.
• What is mold?
• Health effects associated with mold exposure
• Sampling and analytical methods
• Laboratory data interpretation
To register or for more details, please go to:
Continuing Education Units (CEU's):
• ABIH has previously awarded CM credit for this event (Approval #10-3640). The current event contains 3 hours which can be claimed for CM credit.
• ACAC/IAQA: This event was previously approved for 3 RC's (Reg. #11031801)
• ASHI: 3 CE hours
• CRBOH: 0.5 RM points (Award # 2013-58)
• InterNACHI: 3 CE hours
NOTE: To receive a certificate of attendance, you must attend the live webinar and complete the survey by Friday, May 16, 2014 (see link in "Thank you" email after webinar). PDF certificates will be emailed within 2-3 weeks after the webinar.