Join Charles River Microbial Solutions for one of their two-day Microbial Solutions seminars and gain the in-depth understanding of the methods and innovative technologies you need to help you alleviate these pressures and meet internal and industry demands.
The agenda is strategically organized to focus on in-process and product release quality control, addressing endotoxin testing, rapid detection, and microbial identification for improving your lab’s efficiency and streamlining your manufacturing process.
You can choose to attend both days or just one.
Day One will focus on:
Rapid Microbial Detection
- The science behind the proven Celsis® amplified-ATP bioluminescence and how it works
- A primer in validation strategies for successful RMM implementation
- How rapid methods can improve production process and reduce costs site-wide
Environmental Monitoring & Microbial Identification
- A comparison of commercial ID platforms and their advantages and disadvantages
- How obtaining confident and accurate results with Accugenix® can minimize retest rates and reduce costs in your QC lab
- The power of tracking & trending your environmental isolates
Day Two will focus on:
Bacterial Endotoxin Testing: LAL
- How to decrease retest rates and variability with Endosafe® rapid testing methods
- Invisible interference, and how to resolve these issues with the LAL assay
- How to conduct meaningful LAL laboratory investigations and get to the root cause
- How and when to perform different BET calculations
For more informaion and to register visit: www.cvent.com