This Campden BRI seminar on methods for food microbiology will combine presentations from the areas of rapid and conventional testing, in particular:
- Presentations on new and emerging methods
- How to choose the correct method
- Manufacturer’s perspective on method selection
- Method validation considerations
- How to save time and money on microbiological analysis
It will also include an exhibition, providing the opportunity to network with suppliers in this area.
For more information and to register visit www.campdenbri.co.uk/rapid-conventional-micro-methods.php