PDA has developed a new course in response to industry feedback and attendees of the Aseptic Processing Training Program.
This five-day comprehensive training program will give you and your personnel the tools necessary to optimize your Quality Systems associated with Aseptic Processing. Taught by leading industry experts with over 150 years of combined experience, this course includes almost 50% laboratory interaction to maximize performance. Major topics to be covered include; Risk Management, Sterility by Design, troubleshooting and solving sterile filtration issues, investigations and CAPA, and how to effectively implement change within a structured regulated environment.
- Global regulatory compliance associated with recent citations
- Risk Management for aseptic processing
- Implementing change in a structured regulated environment
- Current industry hot topics in aseptic processing
- Investigations and case studies
- Hands-on HEPA certification
- Issues associated with sterile filtration