June 20th & 21st 2016 - Le Place D'Armes Hotel & Suites - Montreal, Canada
Speakers: Barry Friedman Ph.D., Jeanne Moldenhauer Ph.D., Brian Hubka, Destin LeBlanc, Peter Calcott Ph.D. & More...
Pharma Seminars’ 2016 Annual Pharmaceutical Microbiology International Technical Seminar & Workshop is a 2-day comprehensive event designed to provide participants with in-depth information pertaining to the impact of microbiology and latest regulatory compliance requirements on many aspects of pharmaceutical manufacturing and quality control. This focused event will also provide open environment networking opportunities for participants to discuss issues related to the field, share experiences and exchange perspectives with other industry colleagues and experts.
This inclusive technical seminar and workshop will bring together leading pharmaceutical microbiologists and key expert consultants to discuss and shed light on the latest developments, challenges, technologies and regulatory expectations in the rapidly evolving international pharmaceutical microbiology arena.
Learning Benefits Include:
- A comprehensive review of the USP general and information microbiology chapters.
- Raw materials & component microbiology testing.
- Contamination prevention and control, challenges, solutions and best practices (Workshop) .
- Applying risk-based and science principles to microbiological issues for process equipment cleaning process protocols.
- In process microbiological testing to assure product integrity.
- Maintaining environmental and utility systems, packaging components, manufacturing equipment and personnel in a state of control.
- Environmental monitoring Regulatory, Operational, Technical Reports updates.
- FDA & International regulatory updates and expectations