New Bead Bath - No Water Just Ecofriendly Beads
| The new Bead Bath from Lab Armor performs all the essentials, including warming, thawing, incubating, chilling and does it while maintaining an constant temperature just like a water bath. |
Some of its Features and Benefits are:
- Always on. The bath always stays on, so you don't have to plan around warmup times. You don't need to worry about burnout either because there is no water to evaporate.
- Stays organized. Unlike water baths that require racks, floats, and bottleneck weights, Bead Bath naturally holds things in place without acessories. So no more floating accidents. Really.
- Stays clean and filled. Water baths must be routinely monitored, cleaned, and maintained. While its a good idea to keep an eye on Bead Bath, it really doesn't need too much attention. A bi-weekly or monthly spritz of a biodegradable disinfectant is usually sufficient.
- Better temperature flexibility. Many heating applications require boiling water baths or high temperatures oil baths. Since really doesn't need too much attention. A bi-weekly or monthly spritz of a biodegradable disinfectant is usually sufficient. Bead Bath won't boil off like water, or pose any danger of combustion like oil, it is ideal for most 37 ºto 400 ºC applications.
- Use any type of vessel. By design, the types and kinds of vessels that can be used with Bead Bath aren´t limited to water-tight containers. So you can safely incubate multiwell plates and petri dishes or thaw prescious samples without fear of water wicking under their lids. And vessels can be set into the beads at any angle for better thermal optimization.
NOTE: This item is from our 'historic' database and may contain information which is not up to date.