Digital Microcentrifuge Takes 24 tubes
Progen Scientific launches the GenFuge 24D digital microcentrifuge, as part of its expanding range of liquid handling, electrophoresis and Molecular Biology equipment.
The Progen brand of equipment is becoming increasingly recognised for providing the latest specification of products at competitive prices.This is typified by the GenFuge 24D digital microcentrifuge, with its host of features.
- Innovative easy access rotor design
- With 24-place rotor accepting 1.5/2.0ml tubes direct and smaller tubes through appropriate adapters
- Intuitive microprocessor control system
- Ensuring precise control of speed and run time, display RPM or G-force
- Multi-flow air cooling system
- Air circulates through multi channels to ensure ambient temperature is maintained
- Smooth operation
With powerful brushless drive and vibration free operation making the GenFuge exceptionally quiet and cool running.
NOTE: This item is from our 'historic' database and may contain information which is not up to date.