Heal Force Quality CO2 Incubator for Less Than £2,000
Progen Scientific now offers four models of CO2 incubator from the Heal Force range including the HF90 , 151L capacity model for under £2,000.
The Heal Force range (from TUV Germany) is manufactured to ISO9001 and EN46001 quality assurance standards and is also CE marked. The 4 models in the range include:
Across the range Heal Force boasts a host of features including
- HF151UV - 151 litre capacity with UV disinfection.
- HF212UV - 212 litre capacity with UV disinfection.
- HF90 - 151 litre capacity with 90ºC moist heat disinfection.
- HF240 - 240 litre capacity with 90ºC moist heat disinfection.
- Easy and reliable operation - ideal for standard applications.
- Microprocessor control - controlling all functions and data and including appropriate warning messages.
- Precise C02 control - using the proven thermal conductivity (TCD) method a reliable sensor ensures the correct concentration of gas in the chamber ensuring long term stability of pH vales even at lower C02 volumes.
- Reliable heating system - combining direct heating and an air jacket system the Heal Force maintains constant and stable temperatures of the inner chamber.
- Accurate temperature control - platinum temperature sensors linked to the microprocessor enable the accurate control of temperatures from +5ºC to +50ºC and is backed up by over temperature protection.
- High humidity operation - by placing distilled water in the 3 litre tank protects samples from drying out and maintains appropriate osmotic pressure in cells ideal for long term cultures.
- Auto start function.
- Smooth and corrosion resistant interior design.
- Rapid recovery time.
The HF90 model is available from stock includes all the above features, weighs 80Kg and has external dimensions of 637W x 909H x 762D has a soft touch control panel and is supplied with 3 inner adjustable shelves. Product ordering code 7BZ-HF90-PK1
NOTE: This item is from our 'historic' database and may contain information which is not up to date.