AID BacSpot Robot System: A Revolutionary New Tool for Fully Automated Colony Counting
| || |
The AID BacSpot System family is a group of automated colony counters, designed for microbiological laboratories which need to screen and analyse a huge amount of bacterial colonies and other organisms such as virus plaques, mold and yeast on different kinds of agar plates.
The AID BacSpot Robot 90mm (BacRob09) colony counter is suitable for high throughput analysing of 90mm Petri dishes. The system takes up to 100 plates in one run, up to 999 plates can be analysed in one project. Various algorithm for special counting needs (e.g. Staphylococcus counting mode) are implemented.
The AID BacSpot machines are equipped with a user friendly, intuitive colony counting software which allows to analyse plates either fully automated or in a manually way. In addition a Zone Sizing software module for use in antibiotic resistance testing approaches is available on request without any extra costs.
All AID BacSpot Systems are made to be fully compliant with Good Laboratory Practice (GLP) and FDA 21 CFR Part 11 Rules on Electronic Records and Electronic Signature. For unrestricted use in the European Union all AID BacSpot Systems carry the CE certification label.
Use the contact details at the top of this page and
Ask for a demonstration in your lab.
- Counting of pour-, surface inoculated- and spiral-plates
- Up to 200 plates per hour, 999 plates in one project
- Discrimination and asymmetrical allocation of negative and positive plates
- Automatic and manual differentiation of colonies according to size, colour, shape and other parameters
- Manual counting with Touchscreen technology
- Grid removal on contact plates
- Pre-and Post-incubation counting mode to facilitate removing unwanted background objects
- Sets of different algorithms (e.g. Staphylococcus auto recognition)
- User definable counting rule generator and prefixed rules (e.g. APC-counting)
- Quality control module
- User defined export to Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS), MS Excel and txt-format
- Import from external sources such as LIMS
- Open-ended database
- Three User level (Administrator, Advanced User, User)
- Barcode generator tool, barcode reader
- Laboratory customized result sheet display
- Manually counting or fully automated counting
- Light-, Camera- and Count-settings are software controlled and user specific
- Validated for use in QC-labs
- Software wizard to facilitate working
- and many more
Save time and money - count on AID
NOTE: This item is from our 'historic' database and may contain information which is not up to date.