Automatic Vertical Benchtop Autoclave - 17 Litres Capacity
| || |
With a 10 year guarantee, the Alfa-Bench is the ideal benchtop autoclave for bacteriology laboratories.
Four different safety devices; steam safety valve, electronic temperature control, lid secured by means of a swing bolt which allows it to open only after pressure is released.
The Alfa-Bench autoclave is manufactured to PED 97/23 EC to conform to national and international safety standards. Both weldings and stainless steel thickness calculations comply with Italian National Industrial Safety Institute . Electrical and electronic equipment fulfil the CEI 62.25 regulations. Unerasable user friendly serigraph panel instructions according to EN 17025 specifications.
Other features include:
- cylindrical inner chamber (17L capacity) / square shape external body
- entirely manufactured (external body, inner chamber and cover lid) in AISI 304 Stainless Steel for a long lasting quality
- sterilization chamber and lid shining polished - easy to clean and sanitize
- fully automatic sterilization cycle
- end-cycle buzzing alarm
- max working pressure 2,1 atm (134 °C)
- pressure gauge
- automatic steam-vent valve
- safety valve
- sliding ABS thermal - insulating cover lid with single locking spinwheel conform to safety rules
- drain cock
- thermoregulation microprocessor controlled.
- Digital display of instant/set temperature and sterilization time
- steam generating heater mounted on vessel bottom
- ready for installing the "Printalfa-New" data printer (optional) according to cGLP
- ready for fitting a certified thermoprobe for validation
- sterilization chamber dimensions: diam. 250x340 h mm
- overall dimensions: 520x400x630 h mm
- weight: 35 kg
- power supply: 220 V, 50 Hz - 1300 W
NOTE: This item is from our 'historic' database and may contain information which is not up to date.