HardyCHROM™ SS, First and Only Chromogenic Media for both Salmonella and Shigella!
| ||A highly selective chromogenic medium for the primary screening of stools for the isolation and differentiation of Salmonella and Shigella spp. |
- Non-pathogenic organisms are easily ruled out based on colony color.
- Reduces costly false positive work-ups.
- Less colony picking, subculturing, and identifications.
- Reduces the number of plates for primary stool setup.
- Increases specificity.
- Effectively rules out most Proteus spp.
- Manufactured in an ISO 13485 certified facility.
- Competitive pricing, quality products, with exceptional service and support.
- Utilizes a patented chromogen - a Hardy Diagnostics exclusive.
- Reduce labor and material costs by up to 20% - call for data.
For more information on HardyCHROM™ SS visit www.hardydiagnostics.com/hardychromss.html
NOTE: This item is from our 'historic' database and may contain information which is not up to date.