Hardy Diagnostics Introduces Pre-Reduced Media for Anaerobes
| || AnaeroGRO™ from Hardy Diagnostics is pre-reduced culture media packaged in oxygen-free, gas flushed foil pouches. |
- Packaging contains an oxygen scavenger sachet, and a moisture absorbing desiccant packet.
- Foil pouches have an easy-to-open, pre-scored notch.
- Wide variety of packaging combinations available: monoplates, biplates, and primary set-up combinations.
- Tubes feature a screw-cap design with rubber septum Hungate caps.
- Quality Control tested for reliable and reproducible results.
- Superior growth and performance characteristics compared to other leading brands.
- Manufactured in an ISO 13485 certified facility.
- Competitive pricing, quality products, with exceptional service and support.
For more information on AnaeroGRO™ visit www.HardyDiagnostics.com/anaerogro.html.
NOTE: This item is from our 'historic' database and may contain information which is not up to date.