Liofilchem FOOD SYSTEM Validated to ISO 16140
Liofilchem has announced the validation of their FOOD SYSTEM to the ISO 16140 standard "Microbiology of food and animal feeding stuffs - Protocol for the validation of alternative methods".
The FOOD SYSTEM is a 12 well panel containing biochemical substrates for the detection and presumptive identification of pathogenic microorganisms from foodstuff in 18-24 hours.
The FOOD SYSTEM delivers the simultaneous detection and presumptive identification of:
Salmonella spp., Proteus /Providencia spp., Pseudomonas spp., Staphylococcus aureus, Escherichia coli, Bacillus cereus, Listeria spp., yeasts and moulds.
1. Difco & BBL Manual, Manual of Microbiological Culture Media 2003.
2. ISO 6579:2002. Horizontal method for the detection of Salmonella spp.
3. ISO 6888-2:1999. Enumeration of coagulase-positive staphylococci (Staphylococcus aureus and other species). - Technique that uses Rabbit Plasma Fibrinogen (RPF) Agar Medium.
4. ISO 7932:2004. Horizontal method for the enumeration of presumptive Bacillus cereus.
5. ISO 11290:2002. Horizontal method for the detection and enumeration of Listeria monocytogenes.
Source: Liofilchem s.r.l. View latest company information
Posted: September 25, 2009
[will open your email client]