Esco biological safety cabinets have passed more tests, in more languages, in more countries, than any other manufacturer in the world. Esco is pleased to announce that its latest Infinity® Microbiological Safety Cabinet (FC2-4A1) has been TUV-GS certified by TUV-Nord to the stringent European Standard EN12469.
Esco Infinity® is the industry's premium biological safety solution from Esco. Some of the highlights of this product include:
- Dual fan design for guaranteed safety. If one fan fails, operator protection is still maintained with only one fan running.
- Fully closable, motorized sash provides an airtight seal for better safety when cabinet is inoperative overnight.
- NEW Sentinel Gold™ microprocessor-based control system supervises operation of all cabinet functions, with enhanced UV and filter life monitoring functions.
- Accuflow™ microprocessor speed controller maintains safe cabinet airflow despite supply voltage fluctuations.
- Low noise level <58dBA (1.2 meter (4´) cabinet) is significantly quieter than conventional cabinets.
With 15 models in various sizes and configurations EN12469 tested by the Health Protection Agency, UK, 7 models NSF (USA) listed, 12 models SFDA (China) listed, 1 model JACA (Japan) listed, Esco today offers the widest selection of certified Class II cabinets on the market today, supported by sales and service representatives in 100 countries worldwide!