rapidmicrobiology.com RSS Feed Terms
By downloading a rapidmicrobiology.com RSS feed you agree to be bound by the
terms set out below. These terms may be updated by from time to time. Please
review these terms each time you download a rapidmicrobiology.com RSS feed.
Use of Our content
- rapidmicrobiology.com [We] reserve all rights to RSS feeds
derived from the rapidmicrobiology.com [Our] website.
- You may not use the feed or display any of Our content on
any site that is a web site that is likely to cause offence.
- You MUST ensure that all of Our content on Your site has an
accreditation and functional link to rapidmicrobiology.com.
- You MUST NOT make a charge directly or indirectly for
accessing Our content.
- You may not directly or indirectly change, edit, add to or
produce summaries of Our content or any content on Our website nor place any of
Our content in an HTML frame-set without first obtaining written consent.
- You may not directly or indirectly indicate that We endorse
or approve of your site or service in any way.
- You agree that rapidmicrobiology.com has absolute editorial
control over Our feeds and Our web site content.
- Should you receive any enquiries which relate to
rapidmicrobiology.com you should promptly refer such enquiries to
Warranties & Liability
You warrant to rapidmicrobiology.com that:
- Your site contains no material which is libellous,
defamatory, pornographic, obscene or which brings rapidmicrobiology.com into
disrepute, or which is in breach of any third party intellectual property
- Users of your site shall be required to comply with terms
that are equivalent to the terms in this licence in relation to their use of
- Our feed is made available by rapidmicrobiology.com on an
"as is" and "as available" basis and We give no warranty of
any kind in relation to Our feed or content of either the feed or Our web site.
rapidmicrobiology.com disclaims all implied warranties, including but not
limited to the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a
particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, and accuracy regarding Our
- To the maximum extent permitted by law we exclude all
liability to you for any loss or damage howsoever arising out of or in
connection with this agreement.
- You agree to indemnify, hold harmless and defend
rapidmicrobiology.com in respect of all damages, costs and expenses, including
reasonable legal fees and litigation expenses, arising out of or as a result of
your use of Our feed or content, both during and subsequent to use of Our feed
- We may restrict, suspend or terminate Our feed or content at
any time without notice and that we have no obligation to maintain either the
feed or content
- You warrant that you use Our feed and content at your own
risk and that it is your responsibility to ensure that Your use of Our feed or
content [and that the feed or content] complies with all relevent laws and
- This Agreement shall be governed by, construed and take
effect in accordance with Irish law and the Irish courts shall have exclusive
jurisdiction to settle any claim or dispute which may arise out of or in
connection with this Agreement.